Sunday, July 11, 2010

DAMN IT !!! I LIKE IT, I BUY IT, OK ????

I personally don't really like people who talks as if they know every, single fucking thing about life. They say the dumbest things and always, expect others to follow what they say. I mean, HELLO !!!! Who the fucking hell do you think you are ????"

I seriously am superly and utterly annoyed by a certain group of people. When one, for a damn good example, say, buys a car, as true good friends, no matter how CRAP we think that car is, we must be happy for the new car owner, and instead of saying idiotic shit like "Aiyoh, why didn't you get so and so model instead of this one ?" Gosh !!! Seriously, we buy what we like and not what YOU like, get it ? There had been a number of times whereby I felt like telling this people "It's my money, I can buy WATEVA. As long I like it"

Honestly, usually these are those that can't really afford what others' can. So they try to be some smart-ass to mask their envy or even jealousy. Kinda sucks when you see someone younger becoming more successful than you huh ?

No comments: