Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Falling Flat and Break Yer Nose

Went out for drinks with one of my usual drinking leg. Gossiped a bit until she told me what her going-to-be ex boss said to another colleague.

That piece of shit mother fucker took the male staff for somewhat a business trip to Thailand. They went to a bar where there are girls, chics that serve you and get paid. But during the occasion, all the chics were more preoccupied serving those ang mos and paid no attention to 2 asian dudes.

The moron turned to his worker and said this in his face "You see ? The reason she didn't wanna come over to talk to you is because she knows you have no money. You are poor"

When I heard of that, although it doesn't concern me at all, I was seriously infuriated and really, imagined if I had been that guy staff, the boss woulda been punched in his ugly face.

One has, no matter how rich you are, no right to degrade someone like that in their faces, especially when he's you staff. The person whom you underpay and who actually is helping you to GET RICH.

I told my friend that this kinda person will get his bad karma soon. We all just need to wait and see God plays with him


No comments: